Sunday, August 11, 2013

JansZen Electrostatics

A local store has a few audio rarities in stock. These Janszen speakers are beautiful. I can't find them in any Janszen material. There is no model number but likely Z-something.  
The grill clothe and trim look very cool. 

 This is what is in side a 12 inch woofer and two electrostatic panels. I was very surprised at the sound. They were very nice.
 These are Janszen Z-900's. The specs say 38hz-22,000hz +-1db which I find hard to believe. I really like the cabinets on these with a little repair and work they could be amazing. Each cabinet is two of the above speakers two sets of electrostatic panels and two twelve inch woofers. 

 The panels are rated 700hz - 30,000 hz. I'm going to have to grab a pair of these for testing.

No comments:

Post a Comment